Gravity Crash Ultra, a Vita reworking of Gravity Crash which originally released on PS3 in 2009, will be appearing as a digital download only this July.
Just Add Water has said the new title will feature a much improved graphics engine to allow it to run at Vita’s native resolution at 60fps. It will also have improved textures, lighting, particles and a streamlined GUI making use of the touchscreen. The level editor will also be making a return.
Here are the main changes as stated in the press release:
• 60 FPS, native resolution gameplay
• New improved graphics renderer
• Particles “turned up to 11”, meaning bigger guns, bigger explosions
• Improved weapons VFX
• Improved landscape and lighting effects
• Better visual effects
• Improved radar
• New logo to reflect the new title
• New GUI graphics
• New “anti-grav” space ship
• Three ships used to give difficulty levels
• Mission notification system improved
• Better audio throughout the game
• Remixed soundtrack by CoLDSToRAGE
• New pickup voice-over
• Create & share levels with the PS3 version
Check below for some images and a video.